5/13/12

Joed's at 93rd and 1st!

              I met up with one of my dearest friends who I haven't spent some quality time with for the longest -- Issa Perez, a fashion blogger at thejeanlouise.wordpress.com. One of the many things we both have in common is... FOOD! She's a gorgeous, tiny lady but her appetite isn't! She decided we hang out at 93rd and 1st, a radio lounge bar at Ayala Terraces. The last time we met, she was having a crispy sushi roll that I tasted and liked. 

                So, with Issa, I discovered that Joed's menu was being served here! Happiness! FYI, Joed's Lutong Hapon is on my Cebu Secret Chows list but I haven't gotten to feature it yet because it's pretty out of way considering where I live (boo, i know). So anyway, it's a Japanese carenderia... Japanese food made affordable! :D

               I looovve Jap food, California maki being my ultimate first love of this cuisine, common as it is. We went for Joed's Special Maki -- 6 rolls filled with watermelon and cheese and topped with Jap mayo and ebiko, with ripe mango slices sandwiched between each roll. This was just P100, believe it or not. 



So, now we can get a quick and affordable Jap fix at Ayala! 




93rd and 1st
4th floor, Ayala Terraces (beside Flame It!), Cebu City 




To know Cebu, eat Cebu! :D


oink oink,
Babe for Food
- your BFF in Cebu dining! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment