11/28/12

Cebu Blog Camp 3!

Hey, bloggers!

      This one's for you, er, us! I know it's short notice but there's this cool blog camp this Friday at CICC called Cebu Blog Camp! This is actually on its third year already and distraught as I am, I have always regretted not attending this annual event. I first heard about this from my good friend and first blogger I ever knew, Issa Perez of littleblacksheepfashion.com (but she's currently inactive now because she's busy with her career). She attended the event last year and won so much freebies and told me about the great speakers she met. She even made a vlog about it! That was enough to keep me wondering and looking forward to the next culmination of this event. And now, it's back! 

       I expect it to be bigger and better, meaning, more great personalities as speakers who could guide us in this seemingly oblivious blogosphere and an opportunity to meet other bloggers.  



       Cebu Blog Camp is happening on November 30 (Friday) at the CICC (Cebu International Convention Center) from 9 am - 5 pm. It's a whole day event and guess what, it's FREE! It includes FREE lunch too! ;)

            Only limited to 200 slots though so hurry and register NOW! You DON'T wanna miss this. See you there! :D


CO - PRESENTORS




GOLD SPONSORS




SILVER SPONSORS



MEDIA AND INSTITUTION PARTNERS


No comments:

Post a Comment