4/29/12

Blissful Bites at Tea and Symphony

            Hey, foodies! Great news from the babe! If you have or have not tried my little pastry line Blissful Bites, it's now available at Tea and Symphony at Banilad! I was so excited to tell you this. :D  

            Funny how this little hobby I'm not exactly good at has unexpectedly turned out to be a small business for me. Hopefully, this is the beginning of greater things. 

            I'm away for the week though but I will definitely work on it as soon as I get back on May 4 (Friday). And I will continue to try new recipes to expand the line. My business card is also available there. ;)

Do try it! And maybe even let me know your comments through email or by commenting on this post. :D
triple guilt brownies P40
At the counter! :D
           After setting up at the counter, I ordered a large Hokkaido milk tea with aloe vera jelly and black pearls at 50% sweetness level and a Wasabi Pepper Chicken for lunch. Joanna didn't like the milk tea though. I guess these things don't really appeal to the kids. 


Tea & Symphony
Gov. M. Cuenco Avenue, Banilad, Cebu City 6000
(across Gaisano Country Mall)


Operating Hours:
Mon - Thurs     9 am - 10 pm
Fri - Sun          1 pm - 10 pm




To know Cebu, eat Cebu! :D

xoxo,
Babe for Food
- your BFF in Cebu dining! :)

11 comments:

  1. Way to go Justinne! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, they look delish babe! imma try one when i get the chance. youre so bongga na! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww, thanks liz! Tell me when you do! I wanna know what you can say about them. Hehe. :D

      Delete
  3. I've tried some of your treats in Tea & Symphony on a few occasions and they're as good as anything I've had back home. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much. I've stopped making them for now though because of tight schedule from school. However, I'll get back to it as soon as I have more time. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh no! What sweet thing am I gonna have with my genmaicha now?! :)

      I understand though, school is an important time.

      In the meantime I'm gonna start working through some of your food recommendations - already tried 30 Kitchen and I think tomorrow I might go check out dove street or cul de sac.

      Delete
    3. Aaww.. Well, the snacks at Tea & Symphony are good accompaniments as well. I like the tofu in wasabi pepper. :D

      Thanks for taking the recommendations! Hope you enjoy every experience. :)

      Delete
  4. Cul de sac was great :)

    I actually prefer the wasabi chicken at tea and symphony but you're right, it's all good.

    ReplyDelete