5/4/12

The Dove's Cake


          Happy happy joy joy! Mother had ordered some cakes from 10 Dove! She had me pick them up one afternoon. She got their Chocolate Decadence and Ube Cake @ P550 each. She gave the chocolate cake away and kept the ube cake for Joanna's late birthday cake.

           I fell in love with this Ube Cake since the first time I tasted it a few years ago. I must say, it's the best in town. Moist and soft layers of ube cake, custard and pandan cake covered in light ube cream. I love that it's not too sweet and I think that's what makes it irresistible. One slice is just not enough!

If you also want some for yourself....

10 Dove St.
Sto. Nino Village, Banilad, Cebu City 6000
For reservations, call (032) 346 0618

Operating hours: Monday - Saturday 11:30 a.m - 10:00 p.m.

Map: link


To know Cebu, eat Cebu! :D

xoxo,
Babe for Food
- your BFF in Cebu dining! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment