10/9/11

Sunday Craze

Hello there, foodies!

I was at BTC today and it was my first time to visit the mall inside on a Sunday. I've heard that organic vegetables were sold here every Sunday but I didn't expect that the display would be as it was when I saw it. It was such a delightful sight!  

There were different stalls selling organic herbs and fresh vegetables along with some native delicacies and wonderful pastries such as cupcakes, assorted flavored sylvannas (i love!!!), and brownies and also specialty breads and there were even free tastings. There was also an interesting Indian specialty stall that sold packs of basic Indian spices in a set. Oh, it was just so exciting for me to see all this but unfortunately I didn't have moolah and I didn't bring my camera because I didn't expect to find anything interesting today. So I didn't get to take any pictures at all. I should always be prepared next time then. 

No worries, I am determined to visit again and take pictures of this weekly food fest. Something new to look forward to on Sundays, don't you think? :)

Til then....


Live to eat!


much love,

- Babe for Food -
your new BFF in Cebu dining :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment